Apply Online Now
We are glad you have chosen SWOSU for your studies. Please complete the steps below for admission. Let us know if you have any questions.
Undergraduate Admission Steps
- Complete the Online Application for Admission. (Click on name to go to the application.)
- E-mail email@example.com to inform us that you have completed the application.
- Wait for a response from firstname.lastname@example.org with the SWOSU ID number assigned to you.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Application fee – make payment after receiving your SWOSU ID number!
- After receiving confirmation that your application fee has been received, please upload the following documents to our Dropbox athttps://www.dropbox.com/request/VGHim3EyXJgVeUDtffwX.
Documents Required for Undergraduate International Students
- International Applicant Information Form (Click on form name to download.)
- Secondary School (High School) transcript – translated into English if necessary
- Official college transcripts for transfer students who have earned college credit
while in the United States
- . If a student has completed at least 24 credit hours at a college in the United States, documents number 4 and 5 are not required.
- English proficiency test score: IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61
- . If you do not have an official score or you do not meet the minimal score required, apply for ESL Admission at The Language Company Center located on our campus.
- Submission of an official ACT or SAT score for students below the age of 21 (no predetermined minimum score).
- Certification of financial resources equal to at least $20,178 (U.S. currency) per year (two semesters). Use the form – Undergraduate Certification of Financial Resources (Click on form name to download.) Recent bank statements showing debits and credits and a final balance must also be uploaded to confirm that the funds committed on the certification are available.
- Copy of photograph page of passport