Wondering what all you need to do before classes begin?
Use this simple checklist to make sure you don’t leave anything out!
Apply for Financial Aid! Visit the Financial Aid webpage for additional information.
Apply for Housing! If you want to live on campus, be sure to apply online.
- Don’t forget to send in your $100 deposit to hold your spot.
Enroll in classes! After you have been admitted, you need to register for a New Student Orientation Session to enroll in classes.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation online.
Complete Online Orientation Modules! After you register for NSO, you’ll be added to an Online Orientation course through Canvas.
- Online Orientation will need to be completed prior to the beginning of Fall 2020 classes.
Explore Majors! If you’re undecided or unsure about a major, check out what SWOSU has to offer.
- It’s fine if you haven’t decided on something just yet—explore our complete list of undergraduate majors.
- Have questions or need more information about a degree program? Give us a call at 580.774.3233.
Send in Final Transcripts! Make sure SWOSU has all of your info.
- After the spring semester is over, send in your final high school transcript and official transcripts from any concurrent coursework.
Attend NSO Information Sessions to Become Official! (dates & details pending)
- Bring your family along to learn more about SWOSU and get all your questions answered
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal.
- Your Student ID will serve as your meal card and get you into SWOSU events for free!
- Your Parking Decal will give you access to all campus parking lots.