Wondering what all you need to do before classes begin?
Use this simple checklist to make sure you don’t leave anything out!
Apply for Financial Aid
Visit the Financial Aid webpage for additional information.
Apply for Housing
If you want to live on campus, be sure to apply online.
- Don’t forget to send in your $100 deposit to hold your spot.
Enroll in classes
After you have been admitted, you need to register for a New Student Orientation Session to enroll in classes.
- Sign up for an Enrollment Week
Complete Online Orientation Modules! After you register for NSO, you’ll be added to an Online Orientation course through Canvas.
- Online Orientation will begin on April 5 (students will be added once they register for an Enrollment Week) and will need to be completed prior to the beginning of Fall 2021 classes.
If you’re undecided or unsure about a major, check out what SWOSU has to offer.
- It’s fine if you haven’t decided on something just yet—explore our complete list of undergraduate majors.
- Have questions or need more information about a degree program? Give us a call at 580.774.3233.
Send in Final Transcripts
Make sure SWOSU has all of your info.
- After the spring semester is over, send in your final high school transcript and official transcripts from any concurrent coursework.
Attend NSO Welcome Week (dates & details pending)
- Move in
- Meet new friends
- Experience campus life
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal
- Settle in before classes start