Only the Beginning
For many, a bachelor’s degree is only the beginning. Several professions require a master’s degree for upper level positions and some require a master’s before any employment. Whether you are thinking of pursuing your MBA, M.S. or M.Ed., SWOSU has a program for you.
If you have received a bachelor's degree from an accredited university and are interested in pursuing a master's degree, here are the steps you need to complete to be admitted to SWOSU’s College of Professional and Graduate Studies:
Step 1 – Complete the Application Process
- Submit your online application for university admission
- Submit your application for graduate admission
- Send official transcripts of all credit earned to the graduate office
If English Is Your Second Language
Step 2 – Submit Your Test Scores
- TOEFL minimum score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.5 for students whom English is a second language
If You Are an International Student
Step 3 – Submit Your Financial Information
- International students must complete a certificate of financial resources form showing sufficient resources to provide for your entire program of study and living expenses while you are enrolled at SWOSU.
For additional degree requirements, contact the Graduate Studies office.
Once admitted, contact the Admissions & Recruitment Office to enroll
To request an application packet, set up a campus visit, or get additional information concerning SWOSU, contact Admissions & Recruitment at 580.774.3782