SWOSU Student Named Brad Henry International Scholar
May 20, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University student Will Robinson of Canton is one of 10 students from Oklahoma’s regional universities who have been designated Brad Henry International Scholars for the 2013-14 academic year.
SWOSU College of Pharmacy Seniors Win Awards
May 16, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy seniors were recently honored at a graduate recognition ceremony held on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Announces Spring Honor Rolls
May 15, 2013
- A total of 1,057 students has been named to honor rolls at Southwestern Oklahoma State University for academic work during the 2013 spring semester on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU SRE Tours Science Museum Oklahoma
May 9, 2013
- Members of the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Student Research Excellence Club in Weatherford recently explored Science Museum Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.
SWOSU Biology Students Receive Awards
May 8, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Biological Sciences Department recently held its annual honors banquet on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Student Places High at Research Day
May 8, 2013
- Terence Tanjong of was selected to represent Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Research Day held recently at the State Capitol.
Non-Traditional Student at SWOSU Selected for NASA Institute
May 7, 2013
- Christine Price, a SWOSU Department of Education pre-service teacher from Martha (OK), is one of 20 participants from across the United States selected to attend a prestigious summer institute at the NASA Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
SWOSU Mind Games Team Plays in Semis this Sunday
May 6, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s “Mind Games” team will play a semifinal match this Sunday, May 12, in the 2013 spring semester tourney.
SWOSU College of Pharmacy Students Win Awards
May 3, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s College of Pharmacy recently held its annual honors and awards convocation on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Chemistry Students Win Awards
May 2, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Department of Chemistry recently honored its outstanding students at a banquet held on the Weatherford campus.