Office of the Registrar
Find Your Home Away From Home!!
SWOSU is home to 100 international students from six continents representing 27 countries.
International students find a home away from home at SWOSU.
We invite you to become a member of the SWOSU family!
Admission requirements for undergraduate international students are:
- Secondary School (High School) transcript—translated into English if necessary
- English proficiency: TOEFL 61 (iBT) or 500 (pBT); OR IELTS 5.0
- Submission of an official ACT or SAT score for students below the age of 21 (no predetermined minimum score)
- Certification of financial resources equal to US $17,446.00 per year semesters)
Application deadlines are:
- June 15 for mid-August intake
- October 15 for January intake
- March 15 for June intake
Dr. Randall Beckloff, Coordinator of International Student Affairs, is ready to assist you.
Contact him at:
swosu-international (Skype Name)
For additional information and to download needed forms, including admission application forms, click on the following links then follow the links in the documents:
- Checklist for First-Time Freshmen International Student Admissions
- Checklist for International Graduate Student Admissions
- Checklist for International Transfer Student Admissions
- Checklist for International Exchange Students (For students who are attending a university outside of the USA that has an exchange agreement with SWOSU)
Important note!! When using the online application international applicants are advised to follow the special instructions given on the checklist documents. We also accept printed application forms that when completed can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.